Become a member of the Mississippi Museums Association! Annual MMA membership is available to both individuals and institutions and includes a number of benefits.
MMA MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Discounted registration for the annual MMA Conference with sessions focused on topics and issues important to the museum profession
- Voting privileges at the MMA Annual Meeting
- Eligibility to serve on the MMA Board of Directors and committees
- Access to scholarship opportunities for SEMC’s Jekyll Island Management Institute (JIMI)
- Detailed institutional listing in the MMA Membership Directory (online)
- Eligibility to submit job postings on MMA’s website
- Subscription to the MMA e-newsletter and e-blasts
- Discounts on purchases from Gaylord Archival (20% off – some exclusions may apply)
- Access to a statewide network of colleagues, committed to advancing, voicing public support for, and celebrating the accomplishments of Mississippi’s museums
MMA MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
- $15.00 Student
- $15.00 Retired
- $25.00 Professional – Museum Staff, Volunteer, Board Member
- $50.00 Level 1 – Institutions with an annual operating budget under $50,000.00
- $100.00 Level 2 – Institutions with an annual operating budget between $50,000 – $199,000
- $150.00 Level 3 – Institutions with an annual operating budget between $200,000 – $499,000
- $200.00 Level 4 – Institutions with an annual operating budget between $500,000 – $1,000,000
- $250.00 Level 5 – Institutions with an annual operating budget of $1,000,000+
HOW TO JOIN OR RENEW
To join or renew MMA Membership, complete the online payment form below.
Need to submit a check? Click here to download the Membership Application. Please complete and mail the form with check payable to “Mississippi Museums Association” to the following address: Mississippi Museums Association, P.O. Box 638, Jackson, MS 39205.